Welcome to PowerPoint
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Welcome to PowerPoint
- Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence.
Slide 2 - Design
- Right from the start, you’ll have access to beautiful, widescreen themes that you can easily change to match your style. Every theme comes with a variety of color variants that you can mix and match.
- New features like Merge Shapes and a color-matching Eyedropper open up new possibilities for your designs.
- Line up your layouts, photos, and diagrams perfectly in seconds with alignment guides and smart guides.
Slide 3 - Impress
- The improved Presenter View has new tools to keep you in control. The new Auto-Extend instantly applies the right settings for you, so you can focus on speaking instead of your display.
- Slide zoom – Help focus your audience on your ideas. Just click to zoom in and out on a specific diagram, chart or graphic.
- Slide Navigator – A feature that enables the user to visually browse for and navigate to other slides without leaving Slide Show view. Your audience only sees the slide you’re presenting.
Slide 4 - Work Together
- Edit with others from different PCs at the same time and have conversations with improved commenting.
- Sharing online is simple. Even if your audience doesn’t have PowerPoint, simply project to their browser with Present Online.
- Work together with others at the same time from different locations, whether you are using PowerPoint on your desktop or PowerPoint Online.
Slide 5 - PowerPoint 2013
- Intuitively design beautiful presentations, easily share and work together with others and give a professional performance with advanced presenting tools.
- Find out more at the PowerPoint Getting Started Center
- (Click the arrow when in Slide Show mode)