How to lower the risk of stress
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - How to lower the risk of stress
- By Jonathan Kinard
Slide 2 - Some side effects that are caused by stress?
- Hair loss
- Your attitude can change your stress level
- Simple things can lower stress levels
- The pupils in your eye began to decreases
- Stress can affect your blood
Slide 3 - Information about Stress
- - Stress can cause heart attack
- - stress can cause high blood pressure
- -stress can also cause chest pain, and irregular heart beats
- Men are most likely to develop stress. Because women are typically better at handling emotional problems. Men have a better chance at developing stress.