Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Augmented reality
- Abby Ess
Slide 2 - What is Augmented reality
- Augmented reality is a live direct or indirect view a physical real world.
- It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified.
- As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality.
- virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one.
- Augmentation is conventionally in real time and in semantic context.
Slide 3 - Augmented reality.
- What does the term mean.
- When you use it to look at something displays information at what your pointing at. n fundamental terms, the expression Augmented reality, often abbreviated to ar , refers to a simple combination of real and virtual worlds.
- When was it invented.
- The history of augmented reality can be traced back to 1990 and work undertaken by Professor Tom Caudell as part of a neural systems project at Boeing. This project was focused upon finding new ways to help the company's engineering process and involved the use of virtual reality
Slide 4 - Augmented reality
- Who invented it
- The term "augmented reality " has been around since 1990 .The moment that man made gadgets that could relate to their environment and supply their users with information based on that, AR was there. It’s just that nobody thought to call it that
- How is it used in the world today.
- Aumented reality has changed our world as we look at it today. Augmented reality has merged our environmental surroundings with digital data and media.
Slide 5 - Augmented reality apps
- Aurasma's image technology uses a smartphone's or tablet's camera to recognize real world images and then overlay media on top of them in the form of animations, videos, 3D models and web pages.
Slide 6 - Augmented reality apps
Slide 7 - Augmented reality apps
Slide 8 - Augmented realality
Slide 9 - Embed video
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XvwmSzG2eTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Slide 10 - Augment reality in education
Slide 11 - Ar spot
Slide 12 - AR SPOT QUIZ
- When was augmented reality invented.
Slide 13 - Good job
Slide 14 - Better luck next time
Slide 15 - True or false
- Augmented reality has changed the way we looked at our world
Slide 16 - Good job
Slide 17 - Better luck next time
Slide 18 - The end