Email this Mix
Slide 1 - BY DANE, MADISON, YOAV
Slide 2 - SOUTH AFRICA IS BLESSED WITH MORE THAN ITS FAIR SHARE OF INCREDIBLE WILDLIFE, LANDSCAPE AND PEOPLE
Slide 3 - STRENGTH OF ECONOMY
- GDP IS AT A 1.4% GROWTH RATE
- INTEREST RATE IS AT A HIGH AT 5.75%
- ITS DEBT IS AT A HIGH WITH A 46.10%
- ECONOMIC FREEDOM RANKS HIGHER THAN MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES
Slide 4 - MODERN BANKING SYSTEM
Slide 5 - Security
- Border secure by military. South Africa authorities give high priority to protecting tourists and tourism.
Slide 6 - MORE AVAILABLE PEOPLE TO WORK
Slide 7 - COST OF TRAVEL IS LOW
Slide 8 - Political Freedom/Civil Rights
- South Africa’s press is partly free, but they are still declared as a country.
- There are only 10 free countries in Africa, and South Africa is one of them.
- South Africa is starting to protect Zimbabwe’s Civil Rights.
- Their government type is the Republic.
- Another Reason to come to South Africa, is to visit Historic Sights where Nelson Mandela brought South Africa to freedom.
Slide 9 - Unity
- Freedom Day: Freedom Day celebrates the day when citizens in South Africa 18 or older had the rights to vote in 1994, and when Nelson Mandela became the first president in South Africa. Freedom Day is celebrated on April 27.
- Human Rights Day: Human Rights day is a celebration that gives all citizens the oppurtunity to reflect on provisions made by the Bill of Rights. Human Rights Day is celebrated on March 21.
- Youth Day: Youth Day celebrates the day when 20,000 students from schools in Soweto that started a protest march that led to clashes with Police. Youth Day is celebrated on June 16.