7 Ways MS Dynamics CRM Online Helps You Manage Your Sales Team
By Mike Spence
Created 3 years ago
Sales Managers needs lots of help to stay on top of high performing sales teams. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the best tool to make this happen. Mike Spence with KiZAN will share 7 ways Microsoft has your back.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Mike SpenceVP of Relationship Services
- 7 Ways Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Helps You Manage Your Sales Team
Slide 2 - #1 Track KPI’s on your dashboard
- Real-time insights into your teams
Slide 3 - #2 Identify Trends in the Data
Slide 4 - #3 Access Performance Quickly
Slide 5 - #4 Coach Your Team
Slide 6 - #5 Collaborate with your team
Slide 7 - #6 Mobile!
- Get all your customer information on one screen – no app flipping, no pop-ups.
- Update activities, contacts, and opportunities on the go and get real-time insight on the metrics that matter most.
- Revolutionary new UI allows you to see everything you need on one screen to sell faster and smarter.
Slide 8 - #7 Ease of Use!
- Increase productivity with embedded business processes.
- The simplified point-and-click process designer makes it easy to model even the most complex business processes.
- Business process templates ensure consistency and leverage best practices across the org.
Slide 9 - PRICE
Slide 10 - Jump start!
- Get your team going quickly!
- First round of training to get the basics
- Second Round of training for those who need it. Advanced tips
- Wish list meeting
Slide 11 - Mike SpenceVP of Relationship Services
- Contact me!