Finding information about a job
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - How to Use CareerOneStop to find information about a job.
Slide 2 - In this lesson you will learn how to:
- Access the website
- Navigate to the search box
- Identify key information
- Analyze career data
- Make a decision
Slide 3 - Let’s go to the site using Google Search
Slide 5 - Okay, now it’s your turn to research a job.
- Use the worksheet your instructor has provided to find the following information:
- Median Salary
- Percentage of future jobs
- Using the task list of job activities:
- What is one task you would like to do on this job?
- What is one task you would do, but would not be your favorite?