How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly with Quiz Version 2
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Slide 2 - Five Easy Steps
- Step 1: Collect your Materials
- Step 2: Prepare the Bread
- Step 3: Apply Peanut Butter
- Step 4: Apply Jelly
- Step 5: Combine Both Slices of Bread
Slide 3 - Step 1: Collect your Materials
- -A clean, flat food production surface (I use a clean cutting board)
- -Peanut butter of your choice
- -Jelly, jam, or preserves of your choice
- -2 slices of sandwich bread
- -A clean butter knife
Slide 4 - Quick Quiz
- Select an answer then click submit.
Slide 5 - Step 2: Prepare the Bread
- Position the bread slices on the clean surface side-by-side, with one slice face up and the other face down
- NOTE: This step is vital because it will allow the slices of bread to evenly match together when combining them in Step 5
Slide 6 - Step 3: Apply Peanut Butter
- Using the knife, scoop a large dollop of peanut butter and spread it onto the top of each slice of bread. Use as much peanut butter as desired.
- Putting peanut butter on each side will prevent the bread from getting soggy from the jelly- this is especially important if preparing the sandwich ahead of time.
Slide 7 - Step 4: Apply Jelly
- Using the same technique as with the peanut butter, scoop out the desired amount of jelly. Spread it on top of the peanut butter of one slice of bread.
- Putting jelly on both sides will only lead to a mess, with jelly spewing out the sides of the sandwich.
Slide 8 - Step 5: Combine Both Slices of Bread
- Take the slice of bread without jelly on it and flip it on top of the jelly of the other slice. You should now have a layered PB&J sandwich with peanut butter on the top and bottom and jelly in the center.
Slide 9 - Potential Outcomes
- Enjoy your Sandwich
- Go back to Step 1 and repeat the process
Slide 10 - Quiz Time
- Question 1 of 3
- (Multiple Choice)
Slide 11 - Quiz Time
- Question 2 of 3
Slide 12 - Quiz Time
- Question 3 of 3
- (Short Answer)
Slide 13 - 11 things you didn’t know about PB&J Sandwiches
Slide 14 - End of lesson