FPR quick look
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Let’s start with the player module
- I hope I do not bore you!
Slide 6 - blah, blah ,blah!!
- You already have this stuff! You’re ready to shut this off and collect your bet right?
- Okay so check out this little trick…
Slide 22 - Okay… so I think that’s enough on the screenshots! I have yet to get to the camp, team organization and Athletic Measurements modules. So I will just summarize here and if you want to see more the we can get together to show the software live.
- This I can say after a thorough evaluation of BeRecruited and NCSA platforms. While there is some overlap, my solution really is non-existent in that software.
- Let me know if this is something you would like to learn more about.
- Thanks for your time… summary of other modules in next slide.
Slide 23 - The testing/camp platform allows:
- for licensed testing units to create and administer entire test/camp events end to end.
- From promotion, to registration, to payment/acceptance, to event schedule and agenda, email messaging and sms alerts.
- Scouts can interact with the event by adding anonymous call backs and ratings of any player. College scouts can find a player anywhere they are at during event.
- Testing and score entry is audited from start to finish and leaves an audit trail for issue resolution.
- Scores are entered and available to athletes, national leader board and college scouts in real time. AI is created upon full score set submission and automatically ranks players.
- Metrics can be sliced and diced in almost anyway the user wants.
- College coach and player as well as team coach have their own interface to access and manage scores.
- College scouts can be alerted via mobile in real time when athletes who record score values they choose from any test anywhere that player is tested in the country. Even when the scout is not at the event.
- Scouts can follow players and know all of their upcoming games by date, time and location.
- Scouts can create recruit profiles to search and locate players by AI, scores or virtually any identifying data
- Main admin can create and assign, attendants, score managers and regional admins through user level authority giving linted access to back end depending on role.
- Each event created gets its own micro site for white label promotion http://goo.gl/8ulIO1 or OD event: http://goo.gl/psI3DK
- All of this connects to the travel coach, college coach, player, tournament and team organization modules.
- And much much more!!!
- So we can scale this out to other entities literally tomorrow if the opportunity arises. While other folks might try and build the software as described above and hope that they can create a relevant database... we already have it with the Allisters and FastPitch Recruits!
- Score sets: http://screencast.com/t/ocZC8BoX
Slide 24 - Camp module:
- Well since we are currently the only camp software that interfaces with all of the other players in the recruit process and offers every possible function to run and scout a camp from end to end… !!
- Team Manager Module:
- We created a 360 degree view for the large organization owner to communicate and see their entire organization from manager to coach to recruit manager to player to parent. Connect the training and development and ODM scoring so the owner can see where his teams performance levels are as well as schedules, player profiles and search like a CC for talent within his organization.
Slide 26 - I’ve Got Way More!!!
- And it only costs you $5..
- Let me know!