CrumptonD_Technology in my life
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Technology in my life
- Dallas crumpton
Slide 2 - In the beginning…
- 1993 (My Birth Year)
- The Mosaic web browser is released. Mosaic was the first commercial software that allowed graphical access to content on the internet. Mosaic was originally designed for a Unix system running X-windows.
- Mosaic was available for several other operating systems such as the Mac OS, Windows and AmigaOS.
Slide 3 - My first experiences…
- Windows 98 is a graphical operating system by Microsoft.
- It is the second major release in the Windows 9x line of operating systems and the successor to Windows 95.
- It was released to manufacturing on May 15, 1998 and to retail on June 25, 1998.
- Windows 98 Commercial
Slide 4 - Recent Technology…
- Last year, I had the same Macbook that I bought in 2013.
- I bought my first smart phone last year!
- I also bought my first tablet last year.
Slide 5 - Earlier This year…
- I was opened up to the world of augmented reality.
- I was introduced to various web apps.
- I was also introduced to various website creation websites.
Slide 6 - Earlier this year cont…
- Animoto: Video creation
- Google Docs/Presentation
Slide 7 - Technology in the future!
- I see so many possibilities for myself when it comes to technology. I have no idea where we’re going with technology, but I’m definitely ready for where it will take me. I hope to see many advancements in my lifetime, as I’ve seen over the past 20 years. Things can only get better from here!
- AT&T “You Will” Ads from 1993-1994
- Its amazing to see that this is the technology that they believed would be in our future, and here we are. We have it all!
Slide 8 - Works cited…