Created 3 years ago
This lesson discusses the Pythagorean Theorem and how to solve for the missing side of a right triangle.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Pythagorean Theorem
- Working with Right Triangles
Slide 2 - Vertex
- A point of a geometric shape where two sides meet to form a “corner”
- Vertices is plural for vertex
Slide 3 - Right Triangle
- A triangle that has one of the three vertices measuring
Slide 4 - Parts of a Right Triangle
- 3 Parts
Slide 5 - The Pythagorean Theorem
- The sum of the squares of the legs is equal to the square of the hypotenuse.
- Up next: Worked Example
Slide 6 - Worked Example