Fractions in Action
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - FRACTIONS IN ACTION
- Introduction to Fractions
- M.3.NF.1 understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into be equal parts and understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
- Linda Cook
- Special Education Teacher
- Point Pleasant Intermediate School
- Mason County
Slide 2 - What is a fraction?
- A fraction is the part of a whole.
- What do I mean by a part of a whole?
Slide 4 - Quiz
- On the next few slides, you will be taking a quiz on identifying the fraction that represents the part that is shaded.