Created 3 years ago
This a presentation on Self Leadership using the book Self -Confrontation .
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - SELF LEADERSHIP
- LEADING AND CONFRONTING YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN DO FOR OTHERS .
- Matthew 7:1-5
- “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. For you will be treated as you treat others.[a] The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.
Slide 2 - BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES :YOU CAN CHANGE BIBLICALLY
- After you receive salvation by God’s grace through our Lord Jesus Christ , your growth in Christ and fitness to help others biblically will be in proportion to your faithfulness in biblical examining yourself and applying God’s truths to your life .
- 1 Corinthians 11:31 : But if we would examine ourselves, we would not be judged by God in this way.
- Matthew 7:1-5 “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2 For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged. "And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? 4 How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.
Slide 3 - BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES :YOU CAN CHANGE BIBLICALLY
- YOU ARE TO ESTABLISH A BIBLICAL PATTERN OF LIFE
- Principle 2: you are to be rooted, built up ,and established in the Lord Jesus Christ and are not to be conformed to the world .(romans 12:1-2 Colossians 2:6-10). You must practice God’s word to grow into maturity (matt 7:24-27.2 timothy 3:16-17
- YOU ARE TO PREPARE YOURSELF TO HELP OTHERS.
- Practicing God’s word begins with judging yourself and removing sinful obstructions from your life .(matt 7:5;1cor11:28-31) Then you have the privilege and responsibility of restoring others to a victorious living .Romans 15:14;2cor1:3-4;gal 6:1-5)
Slide 4 - BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES :YOU CAN CHANGE BIBLICALLY
- The process of biblical change explained in God's word begins when you repent of your sins and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ God has given you everything you need to make the changes in your life that will please him and will lead to his blessings as you continue to obey God's word Biblical change toward maturity will occur in your life until you see Jesus face to face. (John 1:12;Acts 26:20; 2 Cor 5:17;Phil 1:6;James 1:25)
- The process of lasting biblical change begins when you are converted to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- God’s perspective and your assurance: after you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe in the Lord Jesus as your savior you can change biblically because you have a different relationship with God and can have a different view of yourself others and your problems.
- God's sufficiency and your resources: after your conversion to Jesus Christ you can change biblically because of gods divine power available to you know a sincere wholehearted belief in the Lord Jesus Christ must take place in order for this to happen.
Slide 5 - BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES :YOU CAN CHANGE BIBLICALLY
- C. God's purpose and your focus: after your conversion to Jesus you can change biblically because God gives you a different purpose for living.
- D. God's plan and your obedience: after your conversion to Jesus you can change biblically by obeying the biblical directives given to accomplish these changes.
- 2. The process of biblical change ends when you enter into eternal fellowship with him and with those who are wild history have been redeemed by our heavenly father.
Slide 6 - THE BOOK SELF CONFRONTATION