Regular triangular prism
By Lidija Kralj
Created 2 years ago
Marija Kuzmić, Bojana Ciler i Elena Kovaček, 8.b OŠ Veliki Bukovec
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Regular triangular prism
- Marija Kuzmić, Bojana Ciler i Elena Kovaček 8.b
Slide 2 - What is regular triangular prism?
- Vertical prism which base is equilateral triangle, and the slope is composed of three congruent rectangles, is called the regular triangular prism
Slide 3 - Drawing sketches
- draw the base (beveled equilateral triangle)
- pull the side edges of equal length from the base
- draw the top base
Slide 5 - Drawing a net
- Lets draw regular triangular prisms’ net, where triangle base length is a = 1 cm and height h = 3 cm.
Slide 6 - Surface area of regular triangular prism
- O is surface area, B is base, a is side, P is slope and h is height.
Slide 7 - Volume of regular triangular prism