Office Mix Template for AR Task
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Digitech Office Mix
- By Lachlan Thurecht
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- In this section, you need to have at least 5 dot points that explain the concept of Augmented Reality
- For example, what does the term mean? When was it invented? Who invented it? How is it used in the world today?
- Include at least 2 images of AR
- In the notes section, add a script for your Voiceover based on the dot points
- You will record yourself explaining AR using the Slide Recording (<90 seconds)
- Your video player will sit up here (delete this place holder)
Slide 3 - What is Augmented Reality?
- What does the term mean?
- Augmented reality is a computer generated image, sound or real world environment. AR is an enhanced environment made by generating overlapping computer generated images.
- When was it invented?
- Augmented reality was invented in the 1990 by work undertaken by Professor Tom Caudell.
- Who invented it?
- Augmented reality was invented by Professor Tom Caudell. He was working on a project as part of the neural systems project. It was largely part of making virtual reality.
- How is it used in the world today?
- Augmented reality is all around as. AR is used to advertise in shops and supermarkets. It is also used in homes.
Slide 4 - AUGMENTED REALITY APPS
- IPhone and IPad
- More information on Aurasma
Slide 5 - Aurasma
- Aurasma is a augmented reality app. It is available as a free app for iOS and Android mobile devices. The app uses your camera on your device to scan a real life image then it processes that marker or item and make a image or video pop up on your devices screen.
- Both businesses and individuals use Aurasma to create and share their augmented reality experiences. Schools and teachers are among the most active group using Aurasma
Slide 6 - Augmented reality In business
Slide 7 - Augmented reality In Education
Slide 8 - AR Spot
- ERROR 1
- ERROR 2
- ERROR 3
Slide 9 - Question 1 –
- True or False
- Commonwealth Bank Has created a augmented reality app to accommodate there Home loan Add in the news paper
Slide 10 - Congratulations your answer is correct
- CORRECT !
Slide 11 - Sorry your Answer is Incorrect
- Try Again
Slide 12 - Thank you for listening