Encyclopedia Britannica: Saving Favorites
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Encyclopedia Britannica:
- Saving Favorites
Slide 2 - Encyclopedia Britannica for School
- Safe environment for internet search
- Structured and organized for students
- No advertising or promotions*
- Reliable, updated daily
- Various levels and abilities
- Supports curriculum and standards
- *Some websites may contain advertising
Slide 3 - Getting Started
- Go to: launch.ocps.net
- User Name: 10 digit student ID#@ocps
- Password: Date of Birth (YYYMMDD)
- Sign In
- Select the green “Need Help?” button at the top
- for help logging into Launch.
Slide 4 - Library Research Tools
- Locate the “Library Research Tools” and select
- Locate the “Encyclopedia Britannica” and select
Slide 5 - Getting Started
- Select a Level
- Select “My Britannica”
Slide 6 - To create an account, select “Sign up”
- Students will provide a username and password.
- School code is not required.
Slide 7 - Watch this video to see how to save favorite articles, videos and images.
Slide 8 - Choose your answer and select “submit”.
Slide 9 - Please take a moment to complete this anonymous survey regarding your experience with this session. Your feedback will provide helpful information that will be used to plan future training modules.