Objective 6.13 video notes
Created 2 years ago
For Virginia SOL 6.13 The student will describe and identify properties of quadrilaterals.
Email this Mix
Slide 2 - Objective 6.13
- Students will describe and identify
- properties of quadrilaterals
Slide 3 - Quadrilaterals
- All quadrilaterals have 4 sides
- All quadrilaterals have 4 angles that add up to 360o
- Opposite sides are congruent or the same
- Opposite sides are parallel or will never intersect
- Opposite angles are congruent
- All angles are right angles
- A rectangle is an example of a parallelogram and has all of its qualities
- A rhombus is an example of a parallelogram
- All sides are congruent
Slide 7 - Square
- A square is an example of a parallelogram, a rhombus, and a rectangle
- A trapezoid has only 1 set of parallel sides.
- Isosceles Trapezoid
- An isosceles trapezoid has only 1 set of parallel sides
- One pair of opposite sides are congruent
- A kite has 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides.
- Kites have 1 pair of opposite congruent angles.
- Adjacent means: next to each other