Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Describing Problems
- Don’t forget the . . .
Slide 2 - We use the five W’s to gather all the facts and details.
Slide 3 - And then we tell it as we would tell a story.
- How do you tell a story?
- A story has five important elements.
- 1. Characters
- 2. The Setting
- 3. The Plot
- 4. The Conflict
- 5. The Resolution
Slide 6 - Task:
- Describe the problem in these pictures.
- Invent details to answer the five W’s.
- Then tell your story orally using the elements of storytelling.
- In your resolution, provide a solution or ‘ending’ to the story.
- Present your story to another group.
- Ask questions if the details are not provided.