The Seven Signs of Jesus Coming - Part 1 The Great Tribulation
By Ricky Morris
Created 2 years ago
The following series will address the many beliefs of end time theology concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ. We will be teaching on the following topics: The Sign of Jesus Coming, The Great Tribulation, The Rapture of the Church, The Anti-Christ, The Destruction of the Temple, The Battle of Armageddon, The First and Second Resurrection, The Millennium Reign, The Kingdom of God, The Throne of David, The Second Coming of Christ, and The Destruction of the Earth. This is the first installment of this series, "The Seven Signs of Jesus Coming". This first installment lays the ground work for that which is to follow.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - The Seven Signs of Jesus Coming
- Hallelujah Chorus Sung by
- The Gospel Trumpet Singers
- Power Point Presentation by
- Pastor Ricky Ricardo Morris
- Upon This Rock Ministry
- Presentation will start after the Song Introduction
Slide 2 - Upon This Rock Ministry
- A Place Where the
- church of god assembles
Slide 3 - Upon This Rock Ministry
- I will build my church
- Pastor & Teacher Ricky Ricardo Morris
Slide 4 - The False and End time Theology that surrounds the second coming of Jesus
- The Following Topics:
- The Sign of Jesus Coming
- The Great Tribulation
- The Rapture of the Church
- The Anti-Christ
- The Destruction of the Temple
- The Battle of Armageddon
- The First and Second Resurrection
- The Millennium Reign
- The Kingdom of God
- The Throne of David
- The Second Coming of Christ
- The Destruction of the Earth
Slide 7 - False Signs of Jesus Coming
Slide 8 - The Seven Signs of the Coming of Jesus Christ
- Introduction: Matthew 24:1-14
- Jesus began to tell the disciples regarding the temple, “See ye not all these things”, that is the beauty of the temple and how glorious it was put together. Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall bot be thrown down. Jesus prophesied that the temple would be completely be destroyed. And you will find nowhere in the scriptures where Jesus or the Apostles said it would be rebuilt.
- Now Scofield and Tim Lahay and other said that it would be rebuilt. Somebody is lying and believe me it is not Jesus. The Holy Scriptures refutes the theory of dispensationalist completely. The disciples came to Jesus privately, and asked a (3) fold question.
- The (3) Fold question
- Tell us when shall these things be?
- What shall be the Sign of thy coming?
- When shall be the End of the World?
Slide 9 - When shall these things be?
- Jesus gives us a general description of the events that would transpire before his coming in Matthew 24:4-14.
- The Destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple
Slide 10 - What shall be the sign of thy coming?
- Jesus gives us (7) events that will transpire, and also be the sign to the believer regarding his coming.
Slide 11 - When shall be the end of the world?
- Jesus said in verses 36 of Matthew the 24th chapter; “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, buy my Father only.
- We are living in a time when false teacher and false prophets have Jesus a coming and a going. The Cults of this time confusing many.
- The Seventh Day Adventist – False Prediction
- The Jehovah Witnesses – False Prediction
- The False Predication of Harold Camping
Slide 12 - The Abomination of Desolation(The Destruction of the Temple)Matthew 24:15-29A.D. 70
- Great Tribulation
- The Rise of False Christ’s
- (The Rise of the Papacy)
- The Rise of False Prophets
- (The Rise of Protestantism)
- The Gathering
Slide 13 - The Prophecy of Moses
- Deuteronomy 28th Chapter
- 36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
- : "Moreover ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE…and they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, AND UPON THY SEED FOREVER." Deut. 28:45a, 46.
- 45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
- 46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
- 49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
- 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
Slide 14 - The Prophecy of Daniel “The Seventy Weeks”
- Daniel 9:24-27
- 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
- 25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
- 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
- 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Slide 15 - The Teaching of Jesus regarding the rejection of the Jews
- 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
- 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
- 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
- 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
- 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Slide 16 - What Paul taught regarding the rejection of the Jews
- The Teaching of Paul regarding the rejection of the Jews (Romans 9th Chapter)
- I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
- 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
- 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
- 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
- 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
- The Teaching of Paul regarding the acceptance of the Gentiles (Roman 10th Chapter)
- The Election is the N.T. Church
- 10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
- 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
- 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
- 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
- See Romans the 11th Chapter
- 11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
- 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
- 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
- 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
- 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
- 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
- 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
- 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
- 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
- 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
- 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Slide 19 - The History of Josephus “A Jewish Historian”
- The Abomination of Desolation (The Roman General Titus)
- The Destruction of the Temple and the City of Jerusalem
- Flee to the Mountains
- The Great Tribulation
- The Siege of the City of Jerusalem
- The Rise of False Christ and False Prophets
Slide 21 - Your Response
Slide 22 - Upon This Rock Ministry
- A place where the
- church of god assembles
Slide 23 - Church of God
- Assembles at
- 201 Providence Road
- Chesapeake, Virginia 23325
- (757) 390-0561
- Sunday School 9:45 amSunday Morning Worship 11:00 amSunday Evening Worship 6:00 pmTuesday Evening Prayer Service 6:00 pmTuesday (Midweek Service) 7:00 pmFriday Night Bible Class 7:00 pmSaturday Food Bank Service 10:00 am
Slide 24 - Upon This Rock MinistryWebcast
Slide 26 - Upon This Rock MinistryWebsite
Slide 28 - Upon This Rock MinistryBlog
Slide 30 - Upon This Rock MinistryBookstore
Slide 32 - Upon This Rock MinistryAuthor: Brother Ricky Ricardo MorrisEmail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.uponthisrockministry.org/
- Blog: https://www.uponthisrockministry.org/blog
- The Book Store: https://shop.uponthisrockministry.org
- Social Media Information
- Facebook Revelation Study Group
- Facebook Contact
- Church of God of Chesapeake Virginia on Facebook
- Facebook Contact