Office Mix Template for AR Task
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Office Mix Template
- Brooke Whiteley AR spot (augmented reality)
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- What is augmented reality?
- Augmented reality or AR, is the enhancement of a real world environment by way of a computer generated stimuli. AR engages rather than distratcts.
- It was invented by?
- professor caudal
- What does the term mean?
- Using graphics, sound, 3D rendering, animation and GPS location services. AR is the bridge between the day to day and possible.
- How is it used today?
- Through utilizing immersive 3D technologies, AR spot is able to develop applications that engage modern markets and give business and education a competitive advantage.
- Your video player will sit up here (delete this place holder)
Slide 3 - Augmented Reality Apps
- star chart
- Sky view R free
- Sport build
- Aurasma is the worlds leading augmented reality platform.
Slide 4 - Augmented Reality used in Business
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rg74h_jqi5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Slide 5 - Augmented Reality used in Education
- Show posters or images of a student using AR in the learning process. Use the Mix ‘Insert Audio’ function to create a voiceover that explains the activity
Slide 6 - AR Spot
Slide 7 - AR Quiz 1
- True or false is the most important app Aurasma?
Slide 8 - YOU ARE CORRECT WELL DONE!
Slide 9 - You are incorrect try again
Slide 10 - AR Quiz 2
- Was AR spot invented by professor Caudal?
Slide 11 - Correct
Slide 12 - incorrect
Slide 13 - AR Quiz 3
- Poll: these are all about what the term means
- Using graphics
- 3D rendering