RELEASE! Introducing the RELEASE! toolset
Created 3 years ago
Is your organisation operating at 100%? Learn how to find and unleash the hidden power and wealth generating capacity within your organisation using cognitive and mindful techniques.
Email this Mix
Slide 2 - The ‘uneasy’ feeling
- Most organisations are hitting a wall
- They can not extract significantly more performance from their organisation
- The reason is they have exhausted scientific and behavioral management techniques; and
- Their leadership does not understand the organisation and so are unable to get the best performance from it.
Slide 3 - Why?
- Organisations are complex and organic and composed of people which are complex and organic!
- You do not understand your organisation or your business, you can’t.
- You only have models
- Which provide you with a working but very limited understanding of your business
- The more inputs the better
- Untapped value sits in your corporate cognition
Slide 4 - So, what is going on?
- Your organisation is organic, it has its own cognition
- Organisational cognition
Slide 5 - Our solution
- A system composed of five tools, designed to work independently or in sequence
- Uses cognitive techniques to allow you to see what is really happening in your organisation
- Builds consensus and clarity
- Delphi Vision: Identify the future
- environment and your place in it
- Strategic Gap Analysis: Identify
- the gap between where you need
- to get to and where you are
- Risk Identification Matrix: Identify
- and quantify the risks you face
- Cognition: Mindful and cognitive
- techniques to align your organisation
- Integrated Enterprise Investment:
- Optimise, prioritise and govern your
- portfolio of change
Slide 6 - RIM - Case Study
- The situation - One of the world’s largest banks wants to acquire a competitor.
- The task - To identify the risks the organisation will face it tries to action this acquisition. Quantify the risks and how well prepared the organisation is to address them.
- The Action - RIM review with fifteen (15) key stakeholders. Conducted over a four week period.
- The result - Fifty-five (55) risks identified, including a cluster relating to staff satisfaction and loyalty among key staff, this cluster was not well managed. As a consequence the bank implemented, among other things, a targeted staff retention programme, resulting in the loss of no critical staff. The transaction was completed successfully and on time. It was the largest banking acquisition of all time.
- “Thanks! Once we could see the exact risks we were able to take small surgical actions to eliminate them.”
- Change Director, Global Investment Bank
Slide 7 - What clients say about our work
- Staff engagement doubled
- Customer satisfaction rose from 79-92%
- £21.7million worth of value
- Best performance team building programme I have been on at the Bank in 18 years
- RIM finds and identifies the hidden risks in
- Large($110bl +) acquisition
- Organisational transformational programmes
- Delphi Vision helps the world’s largest FX settlements provider understand how its industry will change
- Raising productivity from 49-60%
- Helping create sustainable profitable growth
Slide 8 - How we add value
- Unleashing the value generation potential of your company by harnessing your cognitive power.
- You are unique – everything we do is tailored to you.
Slide 9 - © 2014, Lainstone (UK) Ltd. & Michael McGrath
- For further information:
- 07879 404 979