Year 12 PE
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Year 12 PE
- Last week of term instructions
Slide 2 - 2.5 – Cricket World Cup
- Include information from semi-final and final regardless of outcome. How has this event overall been significant for self, others and society?
- Feedback and assessment schedule.
- Take advantage of this feedback back – read it, and action the next steps. Feel free to read each others work and offer feedback.
- Due Tuesday during P4 OR emailed/ shared via One-Drive by 3.30pm
Slide 3 - 2.6 Leadership – Final Evaluation
- Due Thursday during lesson by 3.30pm on Website
- Pages for Final evaluation have been loaded onto the website (since last Thursday).
- This should be a final evaluation showing your “journey” of using and improving leadership strategies. Make judgements on how successful you were based on how it impacted on the functioning of the group.
- Go back and read assessment schedule and examples.
- WHAT happened?
- So WHAT?
- WHAT next?
Slide 4 - Practical This Week
- Monday – own time in Rm 600
- Tues – swim (in pool). Need togs, towel, goggles and cap if you have one.
- Wed – 3km run on Marine parade
- Thursday – some time looking at AS for Term 2. Fun cricket based practical to finish – bring your PE gear.
- NB gear in van