Camtasia Getting Started Guide
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - 2 Ways to Record PowerPoint
- From within PowerPoint
- From within Camtasia Studio
- Setting Up for Recording
- Begins recording your PowerPoint presentation.
- Records audio for the PowerPoint slides.
- Records camera with the PowerPoint presentation.
- Displays the Camera preview during recording.
- Click the Recording options icon to adjust specific settings for recording, including:
- Records the mouse cursor
- Video and audio format
- Audio source
- Camera setup
- Hotkeys for Record/Pause and Stop
- Opens Help topic for more information.
- The Camtasia Studio Recording Toolbar within PowerPoint.
Slide 3 - During Recording
- 1. Click Record to launch the slideshow.
- 2. Check the microphone input level. When ready, select the Click to begin recording button or use the hotkeys.
- 3. Control the PowerPoint presentation, as you normally would, during the recording.
- 4. Press Esc to stop recording.
Slide 4 - After Recording
- 1. At the end of the recording; choose whether to Stop recording or Continue recording.
- If you choose to Continue recording, click the Stop recording button in the PowerPoint recording toolbar.
- 2. After you save the file, choose whether to:
- Produce your recording.
- Edit your recording before producing it.
Slide 5 - Cancelling a Recording
- 1. Press
- 2. When the Save Camtasia Recording As… dialog box appears, click Cancel.
- 3. When the dialog box appears asking if you are sure you want to delete the current video capture, click Yes.