Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Tips for an Effective Classroom Presentation
- Be enthusiastic
Slide 3 - Speak slowly and clearly so everyone can hear you in the room.
- Make eye contact with everyone at some point.
Slide 4 - Use only one or two visuals for a short 3-minute talk.
- Imagine your visual tells your whole topic story. What we see is what you want us to learn.
Slide 5 - Keep it Simple
- Have an introduction.
- Tell us what you learned about the topic.
- Conclude. Thank the audience.
- Answer questions briefly.