Communist, Socialist, and Capitolist Society’s
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Communist, Socialist, and Capitalist Society’s.
Slide 2 - There are no pure economic society’s.
Slide 3 - n‘’To each according to his needs,’’-Louis Blanc
- The first type of society is a communist society. All power and entrepreneurship lies with the government. In a communist society they believe in absolute equality. In order to achieve absolute equality communists believe that everyone should be paid according to their needs.
Slide 4 - Examples of Communist Countries
- 1. China
- 2. Cuba
- 3. North Korea
- 4. Laos
- 5. Vietnam
Slide 5 - Socialism- Common Ownership
- Socialism is almost like a mixture of communism and capitalism. The
- government controls the larger industry's like oil and gas, but there are still
- privately owned businesses and corporations. Socialists believe if a certain
- item (like oil and gas) impact everyone, then everyone has a right to put in a
- say on how it should be used and what it should go towards. Some examples of socialist country’s are Sweden, Belgium, and Canada.
Slide 6 - Capitalism
- Capitalism is when all company's and services are
- provided by private industry’s rather than a state.
- In a society completely capitalist there would be no
- public schools, protection, or health care. In a capitalist
- society you work for a certain company and therefore pay
- for the services of other company’s out of your wages.
Slide 7 - All economic society’s have the same common goal and that is to provide for their society's people, no one way is wrong.
Slide 8 - Bibliography
- Peerform. "Top 10 Most Socialist Countries in the World - Peerform Blog."Peerform Peer to Peer Lending Blog RSS. N.p., 06 Dec. 2012. Web. 18 Feb. 2015. <http://blog.peerform.com/top-ten- most-socialist-countries-in-the-world/>.
- Boundless. "The Communist Economic System - Boundless Open Textbook."Boundless. N.p., 14 Nov. 2014. Web. 17 Feb. 2015. <https://www.boundless.com/business/textbooks/boundless- business-textbook/economics-and-business-2/businesses-under- communist-systems-31/the-communist-economic-system-165- 3165/>.
- "What Is Socialism?" Admin. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Feb. 2015. <http://www.worldsocialism.org/english/what-socialism>.