Office 365 and Moodle
Created 2 years ago
Learning how to combine moodle and office 365
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Office 365 and Moodle
- A match made in the cloud
Slide 2 - Using the oEmbed protocol http://oembed.com/ hyperlinks pointing to supported sites will be substituted with an embedded version.
- N.B. You may need to disable YouTube and Vimeo in the Admin->Site Administration->Appearance->Media Embedding
- This helps send students to videos on external sites but without leaving Moodle and being distracted by other content.
- Currently supported sites
- YouTube *
- Vimeo *
- Ted *
- Poll Everywhere
- Microsoft Mix
- Sites with * also support optional "Lazy" loading. For these sites a thumbnail still of the video is shown that is swapped for the actual video when clicked upon. This speeds up page load times and reduces bandwidth.
Slide 4 - The assignment activity is where OneNote and Onedrive can be used to create destinations for assignment submissions.