Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Lilly’s Augmented realitypower point
- By Lilly Wake
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- What does the term mean?
- A technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, thus providing a composite view
- When was it invented?
- The history of augmented reality can be traced back to 1990 and work undertaken by Professor Tom Caudell as part of a neural systems project at Boeing.
- Who invented it ?
- The man who invented augmented reality's name is Professor Tom Caudell.
- How is it used in the world today?
- We use augmented reality for all different things such as Movies, Games, Sci-Fi TV shows and much more.
- Why was it invented?
- This project was focused upon finding new ways to help the company’s engineering process and involved the use of virtual reality.
Slide 3 - Augmented Reality Apps
Slide 4 - Aurasma
Slide 5 - Augmented Reality used in Business
Slide 6 - Augmented Reality used in Education
Slide 7 - AR Spot
- Take (3) screenshots of your completed AR Spot ‘fix_the_bug’ project showing where you made 3 changes to debug the programme
- Take a screenshot of the project in action
- Insert the images on this page in a well presented fashion
Slide 8 - AR Quiz 1
- AR was invented by Tom Caudell?
- I don’t know
Slide 9 - You are correct
Slide 10 - Sorry you are incorrect
- The answer is yes
Slide 11 - If you do not know
- The answer is yes Augmented Reality was made by Tom Caudell
Slide 12 - AR Quiz 2
- Augmented reality was made in the 1880’s
- I don’t know
Slide 13 - You are correct
Slide 14 - Sorry you are incorrect
- The answer is false
Slide 15 - If you don’t know
- The answer is False it was created in 1990’s
Slide 16 - AR Quiz 3
- Why was AR invented?
- finding new ways to help the company’s engineering process
- For fun and games
- For TV and movies
Slide 17 - You are correct
Slide 18 - Sorry you are incorrect
- The answer is A