Office Mix Template for AR Task 1
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - -Office Mix--By Georgina Able-
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- 1- to explain augmented reality I would say that it is a way of expressing colours and different forms of shapes using the different perks of IT
- 2- Term – a word used to describe a thing or express a concept in a particular branch of study.
- 90 second recording
Slide 3 - What is augmented reality ?
- 1- what is Augmented reality?
- a technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, thus providing a composite view.
- 2- who invented augmented reality?
- Tom Caudell made augmented reality in 1990
- 3- how is it used in the world today?
- Augmented reality has been used for many different companies and workplaces around the world. It is mainly used for the people who want to see the future of the world and show other people too.
- 4- why was it invented?
- it was invented to show the world what it is going to be like in the future and help us understand what it will be.
Slide 4 - Augmented Reality Apps
Slide 5 - Augmented reality in education
Slide 6 - Future of Augmented Reality
- The future of Augmented Reality is pretty good because they have been very successful over the paste years. In the future now that I know about it and more people are getting to know about it then it will get even more successful.
Slide 7 - Augmented Reality used in Business/ education
- Augmented Reality used for business / education
Slide 8 - Augmented reality in education
- Lots of people dream of a world that they want to live in a world that they have created themselves, but they don’t know how to do it. So research has shown that using augmented reality for fun and education is a great way to boost the knowledge of people with technology and a fantasy world that one day they might live in. being able to print with augmented reality is great for kids to learn about printing and to imagine a fun and creative high tech future that they will have. Augmented reality runs on all different devices and all different servers. Some examples that it runs on is Microsoft, apple, acer, windows, Samsung and Toshiba. They are just some on them, I think it would be able to run on all different devices like phones and i-pads aswell.
Slide 9 - AR Spot Fix The Bugs
- In the Augmented Reality programme we had to fix all of the errors that were displayed through the programme. There were some when you had to change the colour of the card, change the effect and change the size and the way that the sprite moved.
Slide 10 - AR Quiz 1
Slide 11 - AR Quiz 2
Slide 12 - AR Quiz 3