Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Airserver
- Mirroring your device to your classroom computer/projector
- There are times when you need to show content to your class to engage your audience, using an iPad. With AirServer you can wirelessly beam your iPad display to your Mac or PC and from there to your projector, smartboard or HDTV.
- AirServer also supports multiple simultaneous connections, so one or more students could mirror their iPads to share their ideas and their work with the rest of the class. You can monitor what your students are working on and encourage collaboration.
Slide 3 - Airserver features
- Freedom to move around the classroom while showing content on your device
- Multiple, simultaneous connections are supported allowing the lesson to be collaborative
- Works in restricted networks and allows full control including network deployment, security options and firewall rules.
- Security options allow you to set passwords to enhance privacy
- Microsoft certified to work with Windows 8 and 8.1
- One license per computer allowing unlimited devices to connect makes it cost effective
Slide 4 - Downloading Airserver
Slide 6 - Please note
- AirServer does not create a mirrored image of your computer’s desktop to send to other devices. AirServer is a receiver and not a transmitter. AirServer will only allow you to receive mirrored or streamed content from iOS devices or other mirroring-enabled Macs, and not visa-versa.