Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Lego Mindstorms
Slide 2 - Getting started
- Before moving on. Open Lego Mindstorms – Click Start Button – Type Lego – Then click on Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0
- Then click on the “Getting Started Guide”
- After completing the “Getting Started Guide” continue on to the next slide.
Slide 3 - Forward, stop, shoot.
Slide 4 - What the robot should do
Slide 5 - Complete the Move, Stop, shootprogram then come back to thismix and watch the next slide.
Slide 6 - Moving on a path
- You will not see an example of the following assignment. In other words you will not be able to copy the assignment verbatim. So please listen closely to the instructions.
Slide 7 - Moving the robot on a path
- 3 feet
- 2 feet
- 1 feet
- 90 degree
- Left Turn
- 90 degree Right Turn
- Important math!
- Remember to move the slider completely to one side or the other for turns
- Rememeber your computer has a calculator
- To go forward or backward 1FT
- Program 2.3 rotations
- To turn 90 degrees
- Full turn .8 Rotations
Slide 8 - What your Robot should do
Slide 9 - Now complete your assignment and come back to this mix.
Slide 10 - Move and find
- This assignment the robot will stay inside of an area and look for an object.
Slide 11 - Move and find
Slide 12 - Move and find in action
Slide 13 - This completes Lego Mindstorms Mix