LanSchool Customize Teacher Console
Created 3 years ago
Steps to customize the LanSchool teacher console. The few moments spent customizing the toolbar will be time saved during instruction.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - LanSchool:
- Customize the Teacher Console
Slide 2 - Customize the Teacher Console
- From the toolbar, select the LanSchool Teacher Console button.
- This will open the Teacher Console or dashboard.
Slide 3 - Customize the Teacher Console
- The moments spent customizing the Teacher Console will be time saved during instruction.
- The Console can be reconfigured as the needs of the classroom change.
- On the top left of the toolbar, select the “View” tab.
Slide 4 - Customize the Teacher Console
- Select “Configure Toolbar…”
Slide 5 - Customize the Teacher Console
- Select to highlight the desired buttons.
- “Move Up” or “Move Down” to place the buttons on the tool bar.
Slide 6 - Customize the Teacher Console
- Remove buttons from the console by highlighting.
- Select “Remove”
- These buttons can be added later, if needed.
Slide 7 - Customize the Teacher Console
- When customizing is complete, select “Close”.
- The console should now display the needed buttons.
Slide 8 - Choose your response and select “submit”.
Slide 9 - Customize the Teacher Console
- If a button doesn’t function on the toolbar confirm with your TSR that the feature works with your operating system.
- The console can be reconfigured at anytime to adapt to instructional needs.
Slide 10 - Please take a couple of minutes to complete this anonymous survey regarding your experience with training modules for the Digital Curriculum Pilot Program (DCPP).