Turn In Instructions
Email this Mix
Tags: European Country Project
Slide 1 - Long time no see! I look forward to seeing some rocking projects!Following are instructions for turning in your project.
- --Mr. Lanier
Slide 2 - But before we go any further…
- Corban Brandon Lanier, Born April 6, 2015. 7 lbs, 13.4 oz, 20 inches long. We are VERY proud and excited! Thanks to ALL my students who offered us your prayers and your thoughts during this time—I am incredibly grateful for you! --Mr. Lanier
Slide 3 - Ok, back to business…As Ms. Larson told you, this project is due by 5:00 PM today (Thursday, 4/9)
- That means that this is the last day to work on this project.
- Projects turned in 1 day late (tomorrow) will receive a MAXIMUM of an 80 on their project.
- Projects turned in 2-3 days late (Saturday or Sunday) will receive a MAXIMUM of an 70 on their project.
- Projects turned in 4 or more days late (Monday on) will receive a MAXIMUM of an 60 on their project.
Slide 4 - Turning in your project:
- By 5:00 this evening, you will e-mail me:
- Your project as an attachment (if doing a PowerPoint) or
- The link to your project (if doing a Prezi)
- You will e-mail me your completed Partner Grading Chart in the same e-mail
- If you do not turn in your partner grading chart, you will receive a zero for each day on the chart, for a total of 35 points that you will lose from your grade.
- Remember, you must tell me HOW your partner helped in the project each day…
- You MUST give them a zero on a day that they were not here (NO MATTER the reason).
- You will e-mail me through Office 365, not MBC.
- My e-mail address: email@example.com
Slide 5 - Watch the video on the next slide so that there are NO questions regarding how to turn this project in!
Slide 7 - Grading…
- Download “Grading Rubric PDF” from your OneDrive (Office 365)
- Here’s the breakdown:
- Partner Grade: 35%
- Information: 25%
- Presentation appearance: 30%
Slide 8 - Ok, you know what to do…GET ON IT!!