financial statements screencast
Email this Mix
Slide 2 - Statement of comprehensive income
- Profit & Loss
- The costs incurred & the revenue generated
- Question: Does the business generate enough profit to cover its expenses???
Slide 4 - Statement of changes in equity
- Owners and investors want to see a return equal to or greater than the money they injected into the business at the beginning of the period.
- Pinpoint key factors
- More concise break up
Slide 5 - Statement of financial position
- What is the accounting equation and why does it need to ‘balance?’
- Trends, pin point problem areas
Slide 7 - Links between statements