An Ill-Structured Problem
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - An Ill-Structured Problem
Slide 2 - The Problem
- Often teachers contact me with technology questions.
- These contacts come through email or by phone.
- Problem 1:
- The teacher is unable to explain exactly what their problem is over the phone or via email.
- Problem 2:
- I am unable to adequately explain the solution for the teacher over the phone or via email
Slide 3 - A technology solution
- Microsoft Lync: Our school district has Office 365 and thus Lync 2013. This is a communication tool that includes IM, Voice calls, and Virtual Meetings.
- Check out the next slide to see Lync in action.