Office 365 Online L1 BB (1)
Email this Mix
Tags: Office Online PP
Slide 1 - How to have some fun with assignments...
- Office 365 Online
Slide 6 - OneDrive
- OneDrive is your cloud!
- Access your files from up to 5 separate devices.
- Sync your files across those 5 devices.
Slide 13 - Currently, these are NOT being utilized by BCPS.
Slide 14 - Currently, these apps are used by BCPS…
- https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-training-and-tutorials-b8f02f81-ec85-4493-a39b-4c48e6bc4bfb?legRedir=true&CorrelationId=560df38e-0e2a-435b-8470-4004f161374f&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US Training and tutorials link
Slide 15 - Most used - PowerPoint and Mix
- Mix allows users to add multimedia
- (sound, audio and video)
- Drawings completed within Mix
- Publish and share with others online
- Multiple users can be collaborating in the same document at the same time.
- https:// mix.office.com/en-us/Education Tutorial link
Slide 17 - PP Online - Task
- Click this link to access the PP Online:
- Add one slide and put your name on it.
- Add the date to your slide.
- Compare the 2 photos and write your answer in your slide.
- You may read what others have written but please do not add anything to their slides.
Slide 18 - Does science fiction foster future inventions?
Slide 19 - Word
- Word allows multiple users to be in the same document at the same time working on the same product.
- Using a table, collaboration or discussions can become very interactive and can be used.
- Choose to have whole class discussions or group discussions.
- Simply insert a table into the Word document and assigned each student his or her own box to record the response.
Slide 20 - Sample Discussion in Word Online
- Discussion question:
- See-Think-Wonder – to be completed in Word Online
- Write what you see.
- Write what you think is happening.
- Write what you wonder is happening.
Slide 21 - Excel
- Want to collect math or science data in real-time?
- Groups can work collaboratively to chart their data.
- Collect group data at the same time.
- Manipulate the data in a variety of ways.
- Import results into student OneNote notebooks
- Interpret the data and create a graph
- Sample idea: Poll the students for their favorite treats: snacks, fast food and ice cream.
- Have them create a chart, add data to the chart, import the Excel file into OneNote.
- Ask that they collaborate and interpret the data and create a graph to share.
Slide 22 - OneNote Class Notebook Creator
- This app is used to create class notebooks that are shared between the teacher and the student.
- There are 3 sections to the class notebook.
- A collaboration space designed to let all, some or a few students work together on one project.
- A content area where the teacher delivers the content into tabbed folders for students to copy into their individual notebooks. This area is read only for students.
- Individual student notebooks that are shared with the teacher. The teacher can grade, comment, or preview in real time the contents of the student’s notebook. Changes are synced to teacher/student devices automatically.
Slide 23 - OneNote
- Save those trees from becoming paper notebooks!
- Collect notes, photos, drawings, audio and video files all in one place that gets stored in OneDrive.
- OneNote is an online (and on up to 5 devices) notebook for your personal use.
Slide 24 - Office 365 Online
- Ready to go play?