Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Who Done It?: The Marburg Culprit
- Discoveries brought to you by: Chelsea, Megan, and Brittany
Slide 2 - Here’s the situation…
- Patient 001 a.k.a. Jonathan Lansbury
- Mysterious illness/virus
- Red eyes
- Final thoughts: Not good.
Slide 3 - The Virus
- CDC Website discovered by report on symptoms, looking up hemorrhaging causing viruses
Slide 4 - Narrowing Down the Suspects
- Tricky tricky…
- Dr. Robert Lansbury
- Brother of patient
- Legal issues
- But the virus had to be spread from some sort of animal like a rodent, which led us to…
Slide 5 - Joe Bischoff: Animal Handler
- Worked in a Level 4 Australian lab
- “This level handles the worlds most dangerous microbes.”
- Note: Virus usually emerges from geographically isolated locations! (CDC)
Slide 6 - The CDC Doesn’t Lie…
Slide 7 - Further…
- He works with animals in the sketchy lab.
- AND…his wife died from exposure to a LETHAL PATHEOGEN!
- Looks cute and cuddly with that dog, right?
Slide 8 - Creepy obsession? Or Revenge plot?
- REVENGE PLOT!
- Encrypted message discovered in Joe’s journal revealed his motives.
Slide 9 - Joe Bischoff? You are…
Slide 10 - Epidemic avoided!