Email this Mix
Slide 1 - How to make a Sociogram
- Let’s Get Started…
Slide 2 - Goal
- Sociograms let me know that you can:
- understand, make inferences and draw conclusions about the structure and elements of a work of fiction
- provide evidence from text to support their understanding
Slide 3 - Watch this short video about Sociograms
Slide 4 - Sociogram Assignment template
- Check out the Sociogram Assignment file in our the 6th 6 Weeks folder of our Drop Box for other cool criteria to use.
- Create a sociogram illustrating the relationship between your character/the Vietnam War and at least 4 other characters in the novel.
- Each of your characters should be represented on the sociogram by a symbol that reflects his or her personality.
- Label each of your characters with an L2 and find at least one quote that conveys that L2.
- Label each “relationship line” with an L2 and a quote that conveys that L2.
- Connect at least two of the outer characters, labelling the connection with an L2 and a quote that conveys that L2.