Welcome & Assignment Power Point
Created 3 years ago
Welcome Student Ambassadors! We will like to congratulate you once more for being part of this program. We are beyond excited start working with all of you. Please take a moment to carefully listen to this Office Mix! There is very important dates, so sit down and drink a cup of hot chocolate (coffee is bad for you, remember). If you have any questions regarding the information on the Power Point please feel free to reach out to Anya or Yaritza. Thank you.
Email this Mix
- Anya Ruvinskaya | Student Audience Manager | Worldwide Education
- in Education
Slide 2 - Many who know me say I am also defined by my curiosity and thirst for learning. I buy more books than I can finish. I sign up for more online courses than I can complete. I fundamentally believe that if you are not learning new things, you stop doing great and useful things
- Satya Nadella – Microsoft CEO
- WE ARE PARTNERS IN LEARNING
- “The role of the teacher is to create an environment in which learning is expedited”
- B.F Skinner
- in Education
Slide 4 - Student Ambassadors - Who
- Ages 13-19
- Secondary (9-12)
- Student leaders
- From a Showcase School or have a MIE Expert in their School*
Slide 5 - About Me
- Seattle, WA
- Mercer Island HS
- RS-Bellevue College
- Years Old
- WW EDU-
- #2 Homework- Proposals
- Every school is required to complete and execute two projects through out the school year. The purpose of creating two project is to create awareness of what Microsoft has to offer to students, in hopes to makes their lives more productive and fun.
Slide 7 - Example Proposal (Click on the images below)
- Pg. 2
- Pg. 4
- Important Dates
- Proposals templates can be found on our Yammer Page.
- Proposals are due on February 20th
- Proposals must launched by March 1st
- Thank you!