Staying safe on a PC
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Staying safe on a Pc
- Let’s Get Started…
Slide 2 - Things that should and shouldn’t be on computers
- This means your anti-virus is not up to date
- These are the logo’s of well known anti-virus software.
- This means similar to anti viruses but it known as a firewall which can is a network security system that can block people from seeing files ect.
- These are really dangerous to your computer, phone, tablet etc.
- The first to are viruses and malware which can steal data hack in your personal files. The 3rd is hacker people who try and steal important info about you and even try to kill you. The last is a Trojan things disguised nice but are really dangerous to your computer.
Slide 3 - A virus
- A computer virus is a malware program that, when opened, inserts copies of itself (possibly modified) into other computer programs, to happens, the affected areas are then said to be "infected. Virus can hack into your credit cards ,email ,phones all your forum account detail.
Slide 4 - (COMPUTER)Worm
- A computer worm is a malware that can duplicate itself and destroy your files is a standalone (computer hardware or software) malware computer program that duplicates itself in order to spread to other computers. Often, it uses computer network to spread itself, needing on security failures on the target computer to access it. Unlike a computer virus, it does not need to attach itself to an existing program.
Slide 5 - Trojan