My First Year at Be
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - My First Year at Be. Industrial
- By Joe miller
Slide 2 - Why I came to Be. Tech
- I was tired of going to classes I didn’t care about and learning nothing while I was there.
- I thought learning to weld and 3d design would be fun.
- It seems way better than what I was doing at my old high school.
Slide 3 - What I have learned in Industrial 1
- I have learned how to ARC and MIG weld.
- I learned how to design for, and use the universal laser system, and the plasma cutter.
- I learned how to use 3d designing software.
- And pretty much anything you need to know about metalworking!
Slide 4 - Wind spinner Project
- One of our first CNC projects of the year was to design a wind spinner and cut it out on the plasma. Surprisingly it was one of the projects I did not mess up on. (since I have messed up on almost all of my projects somewhere along the line)
Slide 5 - The Tap and Die
- The video is sideways because I was not able to rotate it
Slide 6 - The school farm measuring exercise
- Since we were practicing measuring at the time, Mr. Costa had us measure the whole school farm and create a Excel sheet on it.
- The final
Slide 8 - The beginning of second semester
- The Oxy-Acetylene torch
- And the phone holder
Slide 9 - Flap-Bound!
- Upside down for the same reason.
Slide 10 - The Jewelry box
- The jewelry box was a easy project once you figured out how to make the bottom piece. The most time consuming things were the designs on the sides!
Slide 11 - Our Field Trips!
- Question 1
- Question 2
- Question 3
- Question 4