Office Mix Sample for Tech Champs
By Peter Gale
Created 3 years ago
This mix is intended to give a sample of some of the kinds of things you could do with Mix. I believe in formative assessment, and I think that is the best part of this tool.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Office Mix
- Some Classroom use cases
Slide 2 - A moment of humor
- This next graphic was shared with me recently. Is it accurate?
Slide 5 - Interactive Content
- On the next slide, Try the bottom links, as you analyze the data to see if you are right.
Slide 8 - Screen Recordings
- Do you already know how to format paragraphs to be MLA compliant?
- Imagine what your students could demonstrate via recording.
Slide 9 - Built in Screen Recording
- How to format paragraphs for an essay in Microsoft Word
Slide 11 - Recording Digital Ink
- For this next recording, do you think the ink and animations add to the meaning?
- Could your students demonstrate understanding this way?
Slide 12 - Graphic Organizers
- As you watch this video, consider how much of the learning is achieved through:
- The Smart Art
- The Animation
- The Digital Ink
- Tech Champs
Slide 14 - Now It’s YOUR Turn
- Create a 3-5 slide mix
- Share it with your group. Have them try it out online.
- Is this an effective tool? Why or why not?
- Is it just for teachers, or should students make them too?