Created 2 years ago
This is about augmented reality and how it is used
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - WHAT IS AUGUMENTED REALITY
- Connor O'Keefe
Slide 2 - What is it?
- Augmented reality is when you take a photo of something then when you put your phone back on the photo, the phone will trigger something off
- Augmented reality was made in 1957 when a man named Morten Helig began to build a machine called the Sensorama.
- People use augmented reality for business or some educational things
- Lots of people use augmented reality for QR codes
- Augmented reality brings things to life that aren’t real like a dinosaur
Slide 3 - Apps
Slide 4 - Quick Quiz
Slide 5 - Video of ar using business
- When using augmented reality for business it could attract lots of people to the business you are in or own.
Slide 6 - School ar video
- In this video it is showing how to use
- Augmented reality in a school situation
Slide 7 - notes
- About aurasma
- Aurasma is an app that allows you to look at things in a different perspective, when you look at a magazine with Aurasma, what ever you were looking at comes to life.