Standard Form of Contracts
Created 3 years ago
This mix explains the different standard form of contracts website- contracts.risingulf.com
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Standard Form of Contracts
Slide 3 - What’s to be discussed ?
- What is it
- Various types
Slide 4 - What is it ?
- A standard form contract is a contract between two parties, where the terms and conditions of the contract are set by one of the parties, and the other party has little or no ability to negotiate.
- Standard form of contract
Slide 5 - feedback
Slide 6 - Advantages
- Time saving
- Minimizes errors
- Not biased
Slide 7 - True or false
Slide 8 - Examples
- The Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT)
- DB – design and build
- CD – contract design
- CE – constructing excellence
- IFC – intermediate form of building
- MC – management contracting
- International federation of consulting engineers
- NEC New engineering Contract
- Option A – Priced contract with activity schedule.
- Option B – Priced contract with bill of quantities.
- Option C – Target contract with activity schedule.
- Option D – Target contract with bill of quantities.
- Option E- Cost reimbursable contract
- Option F- management contract
- Thank you