By Lidija Kralj
Created 2 years ago
Kaleidoscope, osna simetrija. Marija Kuzmić, Elena Kovaček i Bojana Ciler, 8.b OŠ Veliki Bukovec
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Kaleidoscope
- Marija KUZMIĆ, ELENA KOVAČEK, BOJANA CILER
Slide 2 - General about kaleidoscope
- A kaleidoscope is a cylinder with mirros containing loose, colored objects such as beads or pebbles and bits of glass.
- As the viewer looks into one end, light entering the other creates a colorful pattern, due to the reflection off the mirrors.
Slide 4 - Kaleidoscope
- Kaleidoscope is used as children’s toys
- Mirrors placed at 45° duplicating the image eight times, set at 60° six times and at 90° four times.
Slide 6 - Kaleidoscope in GeoGebra
Slide 8 - How to make a kaleidoscope?
Slide 9 - Our kaleidoscope
Slide 11 - Interior of our kaleidoscope