Turning Computer On-Off
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Turning Computer On/Off
- Logging On/Off
Slide 2 - Turn the computer on
- Press the hardware button on the upper left hand corner of the keyboard.
Slide 3 - Log on
- Mr. Parks should have given you your user name and password if you did not know it.
- Please write your user name and password (credentials) in you planner/agenda.
- Mr. Parks is not going to give you your credentials multiple times.
- You may need to click “switch user” then “other user” to key in your credentials
Slide 4 - Turn off or log off?
- Most classes will turn off their computer.
- Some classes will be asked to log off because their will be a class coming in right after them
- Always double check with Mr. Parks on whether to turn off or log off
Slide 5 - Logging off your account
- Press the Start Button
- Select the arrow/triangle next to Shutdown and choose log off
- Do not close the lid of the computer
- Leave the computer as is.
Slide 6 - Turning off the computer
- DO NOT PRESS THE HARDWARE BUTTON
- Press the Start Button and choose Shutdown
- DO NOT CLOSE THE LID OF THE COMPUTER
- Wait until the screen goes completely black
- Close the lid
Slide 7 - Putting the computer away
- Put computer on correctly numbered shelf
- Number label should be closest to you when sliding computer onto shelf
- Do not plug computer in