How to take a ppt to a Keynote
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - How to take a ppt to a Keynote
- Katy ISD
Slide 2 - iCloud
- Before you begin converting, make sure you have created an Apple ID with your Katy ISD email. You will be using your teacher iPad.
- Apple ID: Katy ISD email address
- Password: is whatever you choose
- Make sure you put in a rescue email in case you forget your Apple credentials.
- Security Questions: Select the ones you will remember, no one else will have access to it.
- If you forget, TSC cannot retrieve your Apple information.
Slide 3 - 3
- With your Apple ID, on your desktop, go to iCloud.com
- After logging in, select the Keynote icon.
Slide 4 - Keynote
- Select the gear
- Select Upload Presentation and proceed to find your PowerPoint
Slide 5 - The Tool Bar
- Add Table
- Show/Hide Slides
- Add Chart
- Add Text Box
- Add Shapes
- Add images
Slide 6 - Keynote for iPad and iPhone
- Cinema-quality animations• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Slide 7 - Opening your presentation in the App
- When first signing in, use iCloud.
- The App on the iPad has more functionality than the browser (icloud.com)
Slide 10 - Things Keynote will not do
- SMART Notebook and Google Slides will not upload to Keynote
- Convert your SMART Notebook file to a PowerPoint file
- Record like a screencast will not work with screencast software when you present from your iPad and project via Apple TV