Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Here are the steps to save your Audacity Sound File:
- Make your recording.
- Click file and Export to MP3
- Name your file with your name
- Navigate to Student Folders 301
- Select Desktop>Student Folders 301>English for Careers>Audio>Spring 2015
- Click save once you are in that folder
- Here are the steps to upload your file to Edmodo:
- Open your Edmodo account.
- Find the Sound task.
- Click on Turn in.
- Click on the file icon.
- Navigate to Desktop>Student Folders 301>English for Careers>Audio>Spring 2015
- Select your file.
- Click open and it will upload.
- Remember to click Submit Assignment
- Click here to go to video instructions
- English for Careers
- Sound Recording Task
Slide 2 - Click here to go to next
- Click anywhere to start video instructions
Slide 3 - Click anywhere to start video instructions
- Click here for next slideSlide 4
Slide 4 - Workplace
- In this project, we learned how to make a recording with Audacity
- Save our recording in a specific folder.
- Upload our sound file to Edmodo.
- We used technology skills, cooperative skills, and communication skills among others.
- Click here to go to return to beginning