Email this Mix
Slide 1 - PADLET (formerly Wallwisher)
Slide 2 - What is Padlet?
- Padlet is an online virtual “bulletin” board, where students and teachers can
- collaborate, reflect, share links and pictures, in a secure location.
- Padlet allows users to create a hidden wall with a custom URL.
- Padlet creators can moderate posts, remove posts, and manage their board 24/7.
- Padlet is free and easy to use!
Slide 3 - Why use padlet?
- It is easy! – The software allows you to drag and drop!
- Instant collaboration - You can see everyone's activity on the padlet instantly.
- Multimedia – It accommodates YouTube, documents, pdfs, pictures, links, ect…
- Privacy options – Leave it open for the whole wide world or invite just those you wish.
- Mobile – Padlet works on every device!
- Options – Many different layouts, backgrounds, colors and so much more….
- Embeddable – You can embed your Padlet into your classroom blog, website or Schoology account!
- Drag and drop. Auto save. It's software you already know how to use.
- Instant collaboration
- You can see everyone's activity on the padlet instantly. Bye bye page reloads.
- Paste link to a youtube video? Check! Drag a word document from your computer? Check! Take a picture from your iPad camera? Check! A file in your drawer? Erm .. someday .. someday.
Slide 11 - Resources