Webinar Video for 6_9_15
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - ABUNDANCE HARVEST
- Where the harvest is plenty in the abundance of fruit…..
Slide 2 - We Believe….
- Like Elephants, who are known for their socially complex nature and ability to work as a team for the protection of their herd, we also, at Abundance Harvest, leave no one behind….within our community!
Slide 3 - Unexpected Income…..
- So, when sowing a seed, the incentive is to “Give” NOT receive.
Slide 4 - Every moment is pregnant with the next moment of your life…. the “Law of Attraction”:
Slide 5 - Reaping Automation
- Let us be generous in sowing good seeds and watering them by inviting other sowers to the table. This small labour of love (during Pre-Launch) will allow the harvest of blessings promised to come.
Slide 6 - HARVESTING
- Reaping What You Sow --- You Are Creators
- You Get It When You Believe It!!! – Law of Attraction!!!
- Harvesting Acres and Reaping Bushels in the Fields of Abundance
- Don’t Face The Wrong Way
Slide 7 - Harvesting Acres and Reaping Bushels in the Fields of Abundance
Slide 8 - The “Bushels and Acres” Crop Planter
- Fields of Corn
- You plant 25 seeds upon maturity you will yield 25 bushels and receive 50 acres to plant and harvest.
- NOTE: 25 bushels replanted in the Fields of Corn
Slide 9 - The “Bushels and Acres” Crop Planter
- Fields of Wheat
- You plant 50 seeds upon maturity you will yield 100 bushels and receive 100 acres to plant and harvest.
Slide 10 - The “Bushels and Acres” Crop Planter
- Fields of Barely
- You plant 100 seeds upon maturity you will yield 200 bushels and receive 200 acres to plant and harvest
Slide 11 - The “Bushels and Acres” Crop Planter
- Fields of Hay
- You plant 200 seeds upon maturity you will yield 400 bushels and receive 400 acres to plant and harvest
Slide 12 - The “Bushels and Acres” Crop Planter
- Fields of Cassava
- You plant 400 seeds upon maturity you will receive 800 bushels whereas all fields will complete a full Crop Rotation whereby you will receive another 25 Acers to begin the Harvesting Process again.
Slide 13 - CALL 2 ACTION (Pre-Launch)
- Tilling The Soil (Pre-Launch)
- Understanding what it is and its advantages
- This process removes weeds (Negativity) and undesirable roots (thoughts) from the soil (Community)
- Getting Ready for Planting (Launch)
- Plowing The Field (Pre-Launch)
- Make sure you have adequate oil (People)
- Ensure that the field to be ploughed is free material that could clog up the plough
- Connect the plough (People)
Slide 14 - JULY 4TH – INDEPENDENCE DAY
- Launch Date
- InViter ID - 10003 InViter Code - 1111