Augmented Reality- AR PowerPoint.
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Augmented Reality- AR
- By Ella Craven 8C
Slide 3 - Definition of AR
- Augmented Reality otherwise known as AR, is the interaction of superimposed graphics, audio and other enhancements that is displayed in real time. It gives a sense of illusion and virtual reality. It was created as early as the 1950’s and has significantly improved. Augmented reality helps generations of people to learn about people and places of which surround you.
Slide 4 - When was Augmented reality invented?
- Augmented reality was created as early as the 1950’s and has processed significantly well.
Slide 5 - Who invented augmented reality?
- A man known by the name of Professor Tom Caudell was the brains behind this significant and remarkable invention of ‘Augmented Reality’ (AR). This invention was part of a neural systems project. This specific project was concentrated upon discovering new ways to help an engineering process included the use of virtual reality.
Slide 6 - How is Augmented reality used today?
- Augmented reality helps generations of people to learn about people and places of which surround you. The main purpose of this creation is about changing the populations perspective and view of the world by visual appearance on digital data and media. Augmented reality can be used on technological devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Slide 7 - Augmented reality apps
- - Aurasma.
- - Layar
- - Google Sky
- - Sunseeker. - Lookator
- - Yelp Monocle.
- Google I
- - SpecTrek.
- - Spyglass.
- - Augmented.
- - Lookator
Slide 8 - App logos
Slide 9 - Example: Aurasma App INFORMATION
- One of the top augmented reality apps on the market is Aurasma. Aurasma was launched in the year of 2011. It has become the worlds leading platform for augmented reality. Aurasma has over 80,000 users and is operating in more than 100 countries. The overall goal or vision of this app is make every image, object and place have its own Aura.
Slide 10 - Video example of Augmented reality
Slide 11 - Images of students using augmented reality
Slide 12 - Quiz
- What does AR stand for?
- A) Augmented Reality.
- B) Analogue Reasoning.
- C) Augmented Rubric.
Slide 13 - You are correct
Slide 14 - You are wrong
- Back To Quiz