Augmented reality powerpoint
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Augmented reality
- By Isabel Smith-Lester
Slide 2 - What is Augmented reality
- It’s a kind of technology that lets you see the world in a different way
- Computer generator sensor
- Augmented means 3D
- made by professor Tom Caudell in 1990
- It’s a live view of the world in 3D
Slide 3 - Augmented reality apps
- Anatomy 4D
- Google Goggles
- Field Trip
- Star Walk
Slide 4 - Augmented reality used in business
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vDNzTasuYEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Slide 5 - Augmented reality used in education
- In this activity the children are using AR spot in the classroom. They are just learning how to use it.
Slide 6 - AR spot
Slide 7 - Q1- Is augjmented reality in 3D ?
Slide 8 - Correct
Slide 9 - Incorrect
Slide 10 - Q2- Is Augmented reality only in one colour ?
Slide 11 - Q3- Is augmented reality also known at AR spot ?